America's small businesses are the real engine of our local, regional and national economy. They are the heart and soul of our communities.
When they are struggling to stay afloat, developing employee skillsets is likely to be found at the bottom of their priority list.
SCI has been a trusted partner and supporter of small businesses for years.
One person, one business at a time, our training and mentorship programs are making a big difference.
While COVID-19 has changed the way we fulfill our mission, it has not changed the need. In fact, now more than ever businesses need our help. Some are fortunate enough to be doing well, however many are struggling to survive.
Make a difference now by donating and becoming an SCI Angel, or get help now by applying for Angel Assistance if your business is struggling.
Donate any amount and a business owner or leader will get a scholarship to attend vital skills-training. You can name the business, or we will choose a deserving business most in need.
Apply for help and us know what vital skills training you and/or your team need. Please note this is not direct financial assistance. Submitted applications do not guarantee a scholarships.
• Help provide vital skills training our businesses need.
• Provide free training opportunities for those in industries hit the hardest.
• Be a difference-maker.
• Improve the quality of life for people.
• As a corporate sponsor, you will halo your organization as one that cares about the community, developing leaders, and creating great spaces to work.
• Your donation will be tax-exempt to the extent allowed by law AND if you donate more than $100 you will receive a limited-edition SCI Angel t-shirt as a small token of our gratitude.
"BlabTV has made amazing progress in the last two years, in no small part, because of SCI training. The stronger we get, the more of an asset we will become for SCI and the community. Thank you for all you do." —SCI Angel Doug Bunze, CEO of BlabTV
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY FOR ASSISTANCE.
SCI will not be providing direct financial assistance.
An application does not guarantee a scholarship for training.