Reminder: Performance Coaching with Quint Studer
- Mar 25, 2016
- Rachael Gillette
The Studer Community Institute's ongoing series of training workshops for small businesses and nonprofits continues Wednesday, April 6 with Performance Caching with Quint Studer from 8 to 10 a.m. at WSRE's Jean & Paul Amos Performance Studio.
We apologize the time was incorrect on the Constant Contact email. Admission is free and donations are welcome to help support the Institute's mission to improve the quality of life for people in our community.
Leaders are not born and successful organizations do not happen by accident. For an organization to be great, we know it has to have great leadership both at the top and throughout the organization. This course is focused on giving leaders the tools they need to improve and sustain performance.
At the workshop, you'l learn to:
- — Adapt Quint Studer’s proven insights and techniques to improve your organization.
- — Assess staff to recognize effective performers.
- — Retain and re-recruit top performers to maximize results.
- — Develop employees who meet expectations to improve performance.
- — Provide clear feedback to those employees that do not meet expectations.
- — Communicate best practices across departments.
- — Improve financial and operational results.
- — Align values to support the organization's vision and sustain performance.
Studer Community Institute training and development is beneficial to all leaders; including leaders new to their role and those interested in developing their skills to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
Quint Studer, Founder Studer Community Institute.
Quint has written several books and traveled throughout the US, Canada, and China to speak about change. Results that Last, on Wall Street Journal's top 10 list, shows you how to build an organizational culture that develops great leaders today and instills the mechanisms and the mindset that will continue to foster great leadership tomorrow.
His book Hardwiring Excellence has become the textbook for healthcare leadership.
Quint participated 21st Healthcare Leadership Curriculum Task Force at Harvard Business School, which identified leading change as a vital skill for anyone in a leadership position.
Plan to attend this free session with Quint and leave with clear ways to improve performance organization-wide and achieve critical objectives.